Delivery & Installation
- We offer a timed delivery and installation on all freestanding appliances.
- If you order on-line, we will call you to arrange a suitable 30 minute - 1 hour slot (depending on number of items). This is included in the delivery charge and unlike other retailers, we do not charge additional for this service.
- TV installation - We will deliver and install your TV on any stand or any existing furniture. We will connect up all your devices and ensure that the TV is connected to the internet. We will also show you the basics of how to use the TV. * Please Note : We can arrange to have the TV wall mounted and there is an additional charge for this. Please call us to discuss.
- We remove all packaging where possible at no extra charge.
- We can arrange recycling of your old unit. A small fee is charged for this service.
- We use a gas-safe registered third party to fit all gas appliances.
We want to make purchasing your kitchen appliance as easy and stress free as possible. Our staff are fully trained to not only advise you on which product is best suited for you, but are able to fit your appliance for a small fee.
Installing integrated kitchen appliances is most popular with our customers, with these products being purchased for their appearance or for space saving reasons. They can be trickier to install as they require exact spacing for them to fit correctly. Measuring your chosen place accurately will ensure your product will fit and make the installation as easy as possible. If your purchased kitchen appliance is of the wrong size, you can return the product and receive a full refund. Read our Returns/Cancellation terms here.
If your product requires access to mains such as gas, water or electric, before your allocated installation time, please make sure that the mains are easily accessible for our staff to be able to fit your kitchen appliance with ease and to a high quality. You will also need to make sure that the product is able to be moved to the space. This will include moving any furniture that obstruct the path.
Please contact us today to find out more about our installation service and the costs.